General terms and conditions & Data Protection
General Terms and Conditions of Use
Applicable to: AurumCrowdFunding
LIVE YOUR DREAM LTD.
132-134 GREAT ANCOATS STREET
SUITE 33854 ADVANTAGE BUSINESS CENTRE
Company No. 10443868
and any extension of your membership or project.
(1) The use of our platform is subject exclusively to these terms and conditions, unless otherwise contractually agreed. Any conditions of users that deviate from these are expressly prohibited.
(2) If you are an entrepreneur, legal entity organized under public law, or a special public fund, these terms and conditions apply to all future transactions on our platform, even if not expressly agreed in each instance.
(3) The legal relationships between users and starters are based on separate agreements made between the two parties.
§2 Our services
(1) We provide the technical conditions for the use of our platform in accordance with these terms and conditions and the scope described herein.
(2) We provide participants with an account and do public relations work for the platform in general as well individual projects at our discretion. The nature and scope of the public relations work for our platform and/or the projects are at our sole discretion.
(3) You are responsible for your own online access to communicate data with our platform, for example through a web browser or a corresponding app.
(4) The details concerning the registration process and how to make use of other services are described at the relevant places on our platform’s pages. We are entitled at any time to make updates and/or expand the services we offer on our platform, provided such are reasonable for participants.
(5) We are entitled to have our services provided by third parties.
§3 Registering as a participant, platform usage agreement
(1) You must register to use the limited-access area of our platform for project presentations, whiteboards, self-presentations, uploading pictures and/or video, etc. as well as to select projects, obtain further information, or set up a project. To register, please provide the data requested in the registration form found in the public section of our site. By completing the registration process, you are making a binding offer to enter into a contract for the use of our platform’s services.
(2) Users must be competent to enter into legally binding transactions and must be at least 18 years of age.
(3) If you have already signed up for membership, you may not sign up for a second membership.
(4) Even if you meet all of the requirements listed on the site for membership, we reserve the right to refuse your registration without having to give reasons.
§4 Selection of payment methods and implementing projects on our platform
(1) As a partner, the payment methods described in more detail on our website for each project are available for your project.
(2) With regard to the payment methods provided, such as online payment processors, credit cards, or direct debit, he respective terms and conditions and fees of the providers apply.
§5 Your additional responsibilities as a user
(1) To ensure that your use of the platform functions properly, you agreed to adhere to the following rules, which, if not followed, can result in negative consequences, including termination of your membership and claims for damages.
(2) You are obliged:
1. to provide complete and truthful information when registering or otherwise answering queries related to achieving the purpose of the contract (such as setting up a project);
2. to refrain from registering for a second membership;
3. to correct any information you have previously provided that may have since changed in the account management function provided;
4. to ensure that your user name and the corresponding password are not provided to any third party;
5. to prevent any third-party use of our services under your account;
6. to refrain from using any automatic completion functions for your password;
7. to notify us immediately at (EMAIL) whenever there has been a misuse of your password or account exists or there are indications of an imminent occurrence of the same.
(3) As a user, you must not act in any way that is illegal, immoral, or in any other way contrary to existing laws and the rights of others. This includes the following responsibilities:
1. You will ensure that the data you upload to the network does not breach the statutory provisions concerning the protection of minors, the general right to privacy, and the right to one’s own image as well as any trademarks, logos and copyrights belonging to third parties Before posting any text or uploading any files (text, photo, image, graphic, video, music, sample), you must therefore check whether you have the necessary rights to do so. In addition, with photographs and videos, you need to check whether any persons depicted have given their required consent.
2. You will refrain from uploading or providing data with immoral, discriminatory, racist, right-wing extremist, or content that denigrates religious feelings.
3. You will comply with the legal data protection and data security requirements.
(4) If the content you post is in breach of any of your obligations under paragraphs 2 and/or 3 above, we are entitled to delete and/or block said content temporarily and with immediate effect and/or ban you temporarily or permanently from the platform and/or to terminate your membership without further notice. The same is true if we are informed by a third party of a violation of one of your obligations pursuant to paragraph 3 above, provided that said allegation is not manifestly incorrect.
(5) The content on the platform is protected by copyright. You are therefore not permitted to copy, process and/or distribute this content in any way that goes beyond the usage permitted by us or the respective holders of the rights to the same.
(6) If you are in breach of these obligations, you must compensate us for any resulting damage and/or indemnify us against any potential third-party claims, unless you were not responsible for the breach of duty.
§6 Copyright and other intellectual property rights pertaining to user-generated content on our platform
(1) If you add content for which you hold copyright or other intellectual property rights to our site, we are entitled to make such use of the same that corresponds to the purpose of the individual services offered by the portal for as long as the service continues to be offered.
(2) Part of the purpose of our platform is to provide an ever growing collection of information and accordingly your contributions to pin boards, public pages, and closed-access pages cannot be deleted even after the termination of your membership; this does not apply to content on project pages. By providing such information or content, you hereby irrevocably grant all necessary licenses to use the same for an indefinite period that shall extend beyond your registration on our site.
(3) The data contained on the cf-united website is subject to copyright. You are therefore not permitted to copy, process and/or distribute this content in any way that goes beyond the usage permitted by the respective holders of the rights to the same. This applies in particular to Freedom Enterprise’s rights as a database aggregator. The repeated and systematic reproduction, distribution, or publication of the contents of our website does not constitute a normal use of our database and negatively affects the legitimate interests of cf-united.
§7 Confidentiality and privacy
(1) We will pay damages or compensation for wasted expenditure for whatever legal grounds (such as legal and similar indebtedness, breach of duty, or tortious claims), only to the extent:
1. Liability for cases of intentional harm or for guarantees made is unlimited.
2. If we are in default providing our services, we shall also be liable for accident only if the damage would have occurred had the service been provided punctually.
3. In all matters, liability for damage caused by our slight negligence is hereby excluded.
(2) We reserve the right to claim contributory negligence on your part. You have the obligation to protect data according to the current state of the art.
(3) If our liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of our employees, representatives, and agents.
(4) The preceding paragraphs in §8 (Liability) shall not apply in the case of injury to life, limb, or health and/or claims arising from the Product Liability Act.
§9 Deleting your account
You may delete your account at any time without notice and for any reason. This does not apply if you are partner and your project is currently in the financing stage or for any times where your presence is required for your project to be completed in full.
§10 Duration and termination of this agreement
(1) The agreement for the use of our platform is indefinite. The agreement may be terminated by either party at the end of any calendar month with one month’s prior notice. If, in individual cases a longer notice has been agreed, such as may be the case when booking additional services, said notice period shall apply thereto.
(2) If a project is in the financing stage, the partner’s one month’s notice period for ordinary termination shall be extended for the duration of the financing period plus any time such as may be necessary for the completion of the project, the latter not being under our control.
(3) The right to extraordinary termination for cause remains unaffected.
(4) Notice of termination must be made in writing or by email.
§11 Prohibited content
(1) You agree not to use the website to distribute illegal content. You warrant that you will not publish any content that violates applicable statutes r infringes the rights of third parties. This applies to, but is not limited to, content such as:
posts with pornographic or content harmful to minors;
posts with inflammatory content or content related to organizations that oppose the rule of law;
content that violates copyrights, ancillary copyrights or other intellectual property rights (trademarks, designs and models) when used or published;
photos that violate third party rights to their own image, name, or privacy;
slander, libel, and spam;
advertising for illegal content such as software cracks, serial numbers, download sources, or instructions for the use of illegal software;
executable programs that contain viruses or trojans.
(2) You are also prohibited, from sending messages to users for a purpose other than communication, in particular, to advertise or offer goods or services without the express authorization of the provider
to specify third-party data such as images, email addresses, bank account information, or credit card information as your own whilst registering and/or participating on this site;
to harass, threaten, or violate the rights of other people, including their right to privacy;
intercepting or trying to intercept messages addressed to other users;
disclosing logins and personal passwords to third parties or using those belonging to third parties
taking such actions designed to collect, store and/or disclose the personal data of other users without their express consent.
§12 Blocking of posts, users
(1) If there is clear evidence that you are using our website in a way that is contrary to §5 herein or otherwise to distribute illegal content, in particular, content that violates the rights of third parties, or if there is clear evidence that your contributions violate the rights of third parties , we are entitled to block access to these contributes through appropriate measures.
(2) We reserve the right to ban you or any other user permanently for breach of these terms. The legitimate interests of the users will be taken into account when making this decision, in particular, whether the user is at fault for the infringement.
(3) If you have been banned from using the website, you are also forbidden from re-registering under any name. Our express consent is required for you to register again after your account has been blocked or deleted.
§13 Changes to these terms
(1) We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
(2) In this case, we will notify you of the proposed change, its cause, and the detailed scope of said change in writing (such as email). If you do not object to the change(s) in writing, the changes will be deemed accepted. We will notify you of this right in our notice of the change. The objection must be received within six weeks after receiving notice of the change. If your exercise your right of objection, the proposed change is considered rejected. Your contract with us will then continue without the proposed changes, but may be terminated at any time without notice by either party.
§14 Final provisions
(1) The law of the State of GB/ENGLAND applies. Mandatory provisions of the country in which you have your habitual residence remain unaffected.
The place of fulfillment and jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of the contract is GB/ENGLAND if you are an entrepreneur, a legal entity under public law, or a public special fund. We are free to file litigation in other jurisdictions.
(3) If any provisions of this contract are or become invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
Last updated: 2016
LIVE YOUR DREAM LTD.
132-134 GREAT ANCOATS STREET
SUITE 33854 ADVANTAGE BUSINESS CENTRE
Company No. 10443868
The operator of this website takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We will treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection
We collect, process and use your personal data only to the extent required to establish, arrange, fulfill or change your legal relationship with us (master data). We collect, process and use your personally identifiable data collected when accessing our website (usage data) only to the extent required to enable your access to our service or to bill you for the same.
We transmit personally identifiable data to third parties only to the extent required to fulfill the terms of your contract with us, for example, to companies entrusted to deliver goods to your location or banks entrusted to process your payments. Your data will not be transmitted for any other purpose unless you have given your express permission to do so. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties for advertising purposes without your express consent.
Data processing on this websiteWe collect and automatically store in our log files only the information automatically provided by your internet browser. This includes:
• browser type and version
• your operating system
• referrer URL
• host name of the computer accessing the site (IP address)
• the time you queried the server.
This data cannot be retraced to specific individuals. We do not combine this data with other data we collect.
Some of our websites use so-called cookies. They help make our website more user-friendly, efficient, and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved
by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted after your visit. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses.
These webpages use plugins from the social network, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The Facebook plugins can be identified by the Facebook logo or
the “Like Button” on our site. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins and their appearance here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. When you visit our site, a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server is established by means of the plugin. This enables Facebook to receive the information that you have visited our site from your IP address. If you click on the Facebook “Like” button while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the content of our pages to your Facebook profile. This allows Facebook to associate the visit to our site to your user account. We must point out
that, as operators of this site, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted to Facebook and how Facebook uses that data. For more information, please refer to the privacy
statement of Facebook at http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php. If you do not want Facebook to allocate the collected data via our web site to your Facebook account, you must log out of
Facebook before you visit our web site.
Data Protection Declaration for the use of Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.
(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer to help analyze your use of the website. The information generated by the cookies about your
use of this website is normally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within
member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google
server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, for compiling
reports on website activity, and for providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. Google will not link the IP address transferred by your
to point out that if you do this, you may not be able to access all the functions provided on this website. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and
related to the usage of the website (incl. your IP address) and the processing of the data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link:
Data Protection Declaration for use of Google AdSense This website uses Google AdSense, a service for including advertisements from Google Inc.
(“Google”). Google AdSense uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer, to analyze how users use the site. Google AdSense also uses so-called web beacons (invisible graphics).
Through these web beacons, information such as the visitor traffic on these pages can be evaluated. The information generated by cookies and web beacons relating to the use
of this website (including your IP address), and delivery of advertising formats, are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. This information can be passed on from Google to contracting parties of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data stored by you.
You can prevent cookies from being installed by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser; however, we would like to point out that if you do so, you may not be able to fully
use all the features of this website. By using this website, you agree to the processing of your data collected by Google as described above and for the purpose set out above.
Data Protection Statement for using Google +1
Collection and dissemination of information: The Google +1 button enables you to publish information around the world. The Google +1 button lets you and other users obtain
personalized content from Google and our partners. Google will store both the information that you have given via +1, as well as information about the page that you viewed when you
clicked +1. Your use of +1 can be displayed, along with your name and profile photo in Google services, such as in search results or in your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites
or in on-line ads. Google records information about your +1 activities to improve Google’s services for you and for others. In order to use the Google +1 button, you need a globally
visible, public Google profile, which must contain at least the profile name. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name can also substitute any other name that you
used when sharing content from your Google account. The identity of your Google profile can be shown to users who know your e-mail address or other information that can identify you.
How the collected information is used: in addition to the uses mentioned above, the information you provide is used in accordance with the applicable Google Data Protections
Statements. Google may release aggregated statistics on the +1 activities of users or forward these findings to users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers or associated sites.
Privacy statement for the use of Twitter Twitter functions are embedded in our website. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc.,
795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. Through the use of Twitter and
the “retweet” function, the web pages you visit will be linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. This data is also transmitted to Twitter. We should like to point
out that, as operators of this site, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted to Twitter or how Twitter uses that data. For more information on Twitter’s data privacy
policy, please visit http://twitter.com/privacy. To modify your privacy preferences on Twitter, go to: http://twitter.com/account/settings
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on our website, we require a valid email address and information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the email address
you have provided. Further data will not be collected. You may revoke your consent for storing your data, your email address, and your subscription to the newsletter at any time.
Information, deletion, blocking
You have at any time the right to be provided with information free of charge about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient, and the purpose of data processing, as well as a
right to have this data corrected, blocked or deleted. For this purpose, as well as for other questions relating to our use of your personal data, you can write us at any time at the following email address:
LIVE YOUR DREAM LTD.
132-134 GREAT ANCOATS STREET
SUITE 33854 ADVANTAGE BUSINESS CENTRE
Company No. 10443868